Independantly owned Architectural Door Hardware specialists
At DCL we provide Architectural Door Hardware, Locksmith Services, CCTV, Access Control, Master Key Systems and Safes. DCL Locksmiths & Security is a member of the Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia, the Locksmiths Guild of Australia and the Architectural Door Hardware Association.
Continuously trading for nearly 40 years, the business began as Orana Locksmiths in 1979. Dubbo City Locksmiths began trading in 1989 and purchased Orana Locksmiths in 2000. The current owner, Waramungu Pty Ltd, started Western Plains Locksmiths before purchasing Dubbo City Locksmiths in 2002. The business rapidly grew over the following years acquiring Town & Country Locksmiths, Orange Lock and Safe, Midstate Master Locksmiths and focusing on servicing government, commercial, industrial and construction clients.
From humble beginnings as a locksmith in Dubbo, DCL is now established as one of the leading architectural door harware suppliers in NSW, servcing across Sydney as well as cities and towns across the state for Commercial, Industrial, Domestic, Mining and Automotive projects. Building on this, DCL has the capability to priovide for projects across Australia, having done so in Victoria and Western Australia - and remain independantly owned.
DCL is commited to offering competitve quotes on quality architectural door hardware and remaining available and flexible to ensure that our clients requirments are met. So contact DCL Locksmiths and Security today for a quote and see how we can help.
Licences and Inductions
DCL Locksmiths And Security hold a range of Licences, Memberships and Inductions.
- NSW Police Force Security Industry Master Licence # 408 636 117
- Security Construction & Equipment Committee (SCEC) Approved Locksmiths
- All Tradesmen hold current Security Industry Licences
- NSW Drivers Licences
- Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia (MLAA)
- Locksmiths Guild of Australia
- Architectural Door Hardware Association Inc. (ADHA)
- OH & S General Induction For Construction (White Card)
- Australian Institute of Petroleum (AIP)
- Newcrest Mining Limited
- Pegasus Safety Card - Woolworths
- NSW Railcorp & Countrylink Track Awareness
- NSW ARTC Track Awareness
- Nestle Purina
- Commonwealth Bank
- API Contactors
- Coles Group